How To Test Fuel With Dyeguard Marker IG and Dyeguard Developer D3
Dyeguard Marker IG
- Specially formulated to detect fuel theft.
- Completely colourless in fuel.
- The addition of Dyeguard Developer D3 changes the colour of the fuel to a strong green.
- No more hazardous than oil itself. Please handle the same way as you would with any flammable product.
- Suitable for all types of fuel.
- No equipment or specialist knowledge is required.
Please ensure you read the safety data sheet that comes with the product before using.
Dyeguard Developer D3
- This is used in oils and lubricants. It gives a green colour that acts as a visual deterrent.
- It is suitable for all types of oils and lubricants, but it is essential that you check suitability before committing to use it in larger volumes.
- Take a sample of the suspected fuel.
- Add 10ml of fuel and 5ml of Dyeguard Developer D3 into a glass vial.
- Shake for 60 seconds.
- If the marker is present, the solution will turn green-blue.