HOW TO USE RUBIO MONOCOAT HYBRID WOOD PROTECTOR
- Remove all residues of old applications
- Clean the surface using RMC Exterior Wood Cleaner
- Sand the surface
- Remove all the dust
- Stir the oil
- Apply a layer using a flat brush
- Leave to settle for 10 minutes
- Smooth the surface again with the same brush (without applying new product)
- After 5 minutes, wipe off traces of excess product with a piece of cloth.
- Usage on Exterior wood approx. 30m2/ltr.
- Spread out a small quantity of the product with a cloth or brush.
- Leave to react for about 10 minutes
- Thoroughly remove all excess oil with a cloth
- The surface should feel dry
- Usage on interior wood approx. 50m2/ltr.
When using oil-based products, oil saturated cloths can spontaneously combust and must either be burnt, placed in water or a lid sealed metal container for disposal. Do not leave oil-saturated cloths lying around.
These guidelines are the result of tests and our own experience and are provided in good faith. Since we have no control over individual circumstances, we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred as a result of incorrect or inappropriate use of said guidelines.