How to use Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector
- Remove all residues of old applications
- Clean the surface using RMC Exterior Wood Cleaner
- Sand the surface
- Remove all remains of Dust
- Stir the oil
- Apply a layer using a flat brush
- Leave to settle for 10 minutes
- Smooth the surface again with the same brush (without applying new product)
- After 5 minutes, wipe off traces of excess product with a piece of cloth.
- Usage on Exterior wood approx. 30m2 / litre.
- Spread out a small quantity of the product with a cloth or brush.
- Leave to react for about 10 minutes
- Thoroughly remove all excess oil with a cloth
- The surface should feel dry!
- Usage on interior wood approx. 50m2 / litre.