FastColours LLP Terms and Conditions
- Please ensure that you are satisfied with the items for which you are placing the order.
- It is recommended that customers purchase a sample before use and test the suitability in the application medium. The cost of the sample will be refunded from your first bulk order.
- Technical help is given to the best of our general knowledge without guarantee or warranty. It is the responsibility of the user to test the suitability of the products under their processing conditions.
- Any liability is limited to the value of the products purchased.
- All prices quoted on the website include UK Tax. The tax is shown separately on the checkout page.
- INCO Terms to countries where EU taxes do not apply is DDU to the customer's delivery address.
- Please allow 3 to 7 working days for delivery in the mainland UK. For other destinations, an estimate of delivery time will be given at the time of ordering.
- If you select " UK Delivery Next Day", Next Day refers to the next working day. The order must be placed before 11:30 pm for this guarantee condition to be in place. After this time, it will be despatched on the next working day and will be delivered the following working day.
- You will be notified if items are not in stock, and about their future availability.
- Every order will be diligently dealt with.
- All items are carefully examined prior to despatch.
- Availability of items cannot always be guaranteed.
- Free postage and packaging charges apply to mainland UK deliveries only.
- All non UK mainland deliveries will be subject to an additional delivery charge. You will be advised of these and confirmation of acceptance is required before your order is processed.
- Shorter delivery times are available but are subject to an additional delivery charge. You will be advised of these and confirmation of acceptance is required before your order is processed.
- No claim will be accepted once the goods have been opened or have been used in any way.
- No returns will be accepted without prior arrangement.
- No refund will be given on postage and packaging.
- Purchases are not allowed by any persons under the age of 18.
- If you have any further questions please contact FastColours on +44 1 670 861 752 or by email
- Your statutory rights are unaffected by the terms of any contract.
FastColours LLP Refund & Returns Policy
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distant Selling Directive.
- You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within the 7 working days for a full refund.
- Please contact FastColours LLP either by email or telephone and quote the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days.
- You are responsible for the cost and risk, due to loss or damage, when returning the goods.
- Ensure that postal insurance is taken to cover the full value. It is important to keep a proof of posting receipt.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your rights if we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or incorrectly described.
- Any goods returned should be unused and be in its original unopened packaging
- Refunds of the cost of samples after subsequent of 1 Kg or more of the same dye are either deducted when paying over the phone or refunded back to your credit / debit card, PayPal account or bank account. There is currently not available an automated discount system within the website.
- These terms apply to your current order. We may change our terms and conditions, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
- None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to the minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
FastColours LLP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FastColours LLP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and company
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as your postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to FastColours LLP, Nortonthorpe Mills, Scissett, Huddersfield, HD8 9LA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
26th July 2016
Terms and Conditions